We collect certain information or data about you when you use STORE.FREECLIX.COM.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to STORE.FREECLIX.COM
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
This enables us to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- administer this website
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send you marketing communications
Where your data is stored
- We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
- It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
FreeClix will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Disclosing your information
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, [NAME] may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites